Monday, October 23, 2006

Where's my prize?

I'm sharing things with you people (sorry, O) that I don't share with most, which may seem strange, but here's how I look at it: I'm writing how I feel and what I think, and you choose if you want to read it or not. And I love that you choose to read...it means so much to me. I love you and am so glad that you hear what I say...it's so great to know that you understand where I'm coming from.

I drove home from work today and cried all the way home. And I can't really even tell you why I cried... it sort of hit me as a surprise because I'm really happy with my life right now, I like where I am and who I am and how I am...but sometimes...I don't know...all the things that I wonder or worry about come rushing in and I convince myself that I've made wrong decisions and that I'm in the wrong place in my life.

And I know it, you don't have to say it, I seem to bounce between emotions...my mom says that when I'm happy, my world is perfect and I'm walking in the clouds, but when the tiniest thing goes wrong...well I can make a mountain out of a mole hill faster than anyone you've ever meet...I promise.

Maybe that's my tragic flaw...but...do I get a prize for noticing it? For seeing it and seeing that it needs to be corrected? I don't think so...at least I haven't seen it yet...

No comments:

Thank you

Readers~It means so much to me that you read what's written here. Writing is such a wonderful outlet for me and I truly love to do it, but it means a great deal to me that there are people out there that read what I write. Your comments, both positive and constructive, are treasured by me. I guess it's just nice to know that someone is listening. So thank you...and I love you :)