Thursday, October 5, 2006

Maybe I just need a nap

So, not feeling so fabulous about myself today.

It's been a while since I've felt this blue...and considering the rollercoaster of emotions and events lately, that's slightly remarkable.

The thing is, I can't pin-point a reason for the melancholy. Yes, my best friend is getting married. Yes, that's a little weird for me, but hell...EVERYONE's getting married...that's really nothing to be so forlorn about.

Yes, I wish things were a little different in both my personal and professional life, but hey...I'm working on it...no reason to be sad, right?

You know how I feel about happiness, it's internal. So why can't I be jumping for joy instead of feeling so blue?

Maybe it all goes back to me wanting to read the last page of my story...but I've been working on my patience, really I have...I can see a change in me, I can see a change in how I handle certain people and certain situations.

But I also see myself not being satisfied...how do I fix that? How do I makie internal changes to be happy?

Or maybe it's nothing, maybe I just need a nap...

No comments:

Thank you

Readers~It means so much to me that you read what's written here. Writing is such a wonderful outlet for me and I truly love to do it, but it means a great deal to me that there are people out there that read what I write. Your comments, both positive and constructive, are treasured by me. I guess it's just nice to know that someone is listening. So thank you...and I love you :)