Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Until the circus comes to town

That's it.
I quit.

Remember when I talked about running away to the circus? I mean it this time.

I want out.

This isn't fair. I'm standing here stomping my foot and getting nothing.

Someone please tell me why in the hell I attract the freaks that I attract. Is there a sign on my forehead that says "Make a Fool out of THIS Girl"!?!?!? Or how about, "Nice Girl-Screw Her Over-She'll Like It...A LOT!!"

Where have all the cowboy's gone? And yes, I'm aware that that's a song...but really....where IS my John Wayne? Where's the guy that's gonna sweep in...whisk me away...and mean every word he says to me? Does that happen? Is that for real? Becuase, while I know that not all men suck...the majority of the ones I encounter do...make it stop.

I'm serious. Someone give me the secret to relationship success. Someone tell me where my prince charming is, cuz I'm tired of looking.

I'm going into hibernation until the circus comes to town...then I'm outta here...

No comments:

Thank you

Readers~It means so much to me that you read what's written here. Writing is such a wonderful outlet for me and I truly love to do it, but it means a great deal to me that there are people out there that read what I write. Your comments, both positive and constructive, are treasured by me. I guess it's just nice to know that someone is listening. So thank you...and I love you :)