Friday, December 8, 2006

I'm

I'm restless.

I don't know where I'm going...and even if I did, I'm not sure I'd know how to get there.

I'm antsy.

I want what I want and dammit I want it now.

I'm impatient.

I want to know how my fairy tale ends...hell...I just want to know if I HAVE a fairy tale.

I'm scared.

I'm not sure I know how to date...how to fall in love...how to open up again, and I'm not sure I want to.

I'm tired.

I'm tired of reluctantly getting my hopes up just to have them come crashing down in a burning heap at my feet.

I'm unhappy.

Well, only slightly...but I don't know how to fix it.

I'm feeling so many emotions and I have no idea what to do with them. I don't know which ones are ones I can fix and which ones I just have to deal with and get through.

I'm lost.

No comments:

Thank you

Readers~It means so much to me that you read what's written here. Writing is such a wonderful outlet for me and I truly love to do it, but it means a great deal to me that there are people out there that read what I write. Your comments, both positive and constructive, are treasured by me. I guess it's just nice to know that someone is listening. So thank you...and I love you :)