Wednesday, December 6, 2006

I'm guilty

I'm guilty.

I've been giving relationship advice to others, believing with all my heart that what I'm telling them is true...and I haven't been practicing my own good medicine.

So yes, my friends, I'm guilty.

I'm guilty of worrying about things that I can't change.

I'm guilty of asking "what if" one too many times.

I'm guilty of asking why, of demanding too much information...or at least wanting to...I try to keep pretty good tabs on that one.

I'm guilty of waiting for the phone to ring and being heartbroken when it doesn't.

I'm guilty of breaking rules...and sometimes hearts ;)

I'm guilty of being insecure, confused and sometimes a little lost.

I'm guilty of knowing what I should do, and doing the exact opposite.

So, really, you'd think by now I'd learn. I've witnessed my relationship issues and the relationship issues of my friends...and as an outsider, it all seems so clear. The answers are black and white, but when it's me...when it's my emotions on the line...it gets a little fuzzy...and I'm trying to fix it, I swear I am...it's just a little difficult, because when I want something, I want it now...

So, yeah, I'm guilty...lock me away...

No comments:

Thank you

Readers~It means so much to me that you read what's written here. Writing is such a wonderful outlet for me and I truly love to do it, but it means a great deal to me that there are people out there that read what I write. Your comments, both positive and constructive, are treasured by me. I guess it's just nice to know that someone is listening. So thank you...and I love you :)