Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thankful...

I lead such a blessed life. And in the spirit of the season, I wanted to voice all that I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for my faith...for the constant love that I feel from God and the peace I feel in His presence.

I'm thankful for my parents. God must have great things in store for me, because he gave me to the two most wonderful people. I hope I make them as proud as they make me.

I'm thankful for my beautiful L. She is so amazing and so inspiring and she is truly my other half. She is by far the strongest woman I know, and someday, I wanna be just like her.

I'm thankful for C who always keeps me on my toes.

I'm thankful for O who keeps C in line.

I'm thankful for my sweet dog, Austin. She's as close to being human as a dog could ever get and I know I'll never find another like her.

I'm thankful for clean sheets and cool nights.

I'm thankful for fun cell phone rings and text messages.

I'm thankful for warm fuzzies and happy tears.

And, I'm thankful for you. (And, by the way, I really do mean that...it's not just some Hallmark ending I came up with )

No comments:

Thank you

Readers~It means so much to me that you read what's written here. Writing is such a wonderful outlet for me and I truly love to do it, but it means a great deal to me that there are people out there that read what I write. Your comments, both positive and constructive, are treasured by me. I guess it's just nice to know that someone is listening. So thank you...and I love you :)