Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Still Pitching a No-Hitter

We had our official first sonogram today. The good news is we saw good growth and heard a pretty heartbeat. The doctor is still a little baffled at the slow initial growth and is proceeding with caution. We have another sonogram on 5/18 and we need to see big growth that day. It's interesting, a friend asked me last night how I was feeling and I told her that I was Trying not to panic even though every single visit and test freaks me out. Like. I don't even like saying I'm pregnant. In fact, I keep the ultrasound pics we have gotten in a sealed envelope and never look at them. My anxiety level is off the charts even though I try to remain calm and cool. Your prayers don't go unnoticed, unfelt, or unappreciated. Most days, they're all that get us through. Love you all! 

No comments:

Thank you

Readers~It means so much to me that you read what's written here. Writing is such a wonderful outlet for me and I truly love to do it, but it means a great deal to me that there are people out there that read what I write. Your comments, both positive and constructive, are treasured by me. I guess it's just nice to know that someone is listening. So thank you...and I love you :)