Sunday, June 12, 2016

Update 😃

My weekly blood test looks good at 24, so we're dropping my progesterone dose down a little (not as much as last time) to see what happens. I have an appointment with my regular OBGYN on Wednesday, but I'll just be meeting with the nurse this time. I am slowly becoming more excited and less stressed, but each appointment and each blood tests brings a certain level of nervousness. I still find it difficult to talk about this pregnancy and I don't have a good reason for it. There is just a lot of anxiety for me when I talk about it...even to my husband. My prayer is for continued good news and peace and comfort. Thank you all for everything! 

No comments:

Thank you

Readers~It means so much to me that you read what's written here. Writing is such a wonderful outlet for me and I truly love to do it, but it means a great deal to me that there are people out there that read what I write. Your comments, both positive and constructive, are treasured by me. I guess it's just nice to know that someone is listening. So thank you...and I love you :)