Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Not My Story

Last week my progesterone levels were still looking good and, because at this point my body should take over and produce enough progesterone to continue, my doctor lowered my nightly progesterone dose. Obviously I panicked.  I mean, my doctor has her medical degree, so I should trust her. And I do. But I'm also prone to freaking out over...well...everything. Tomorrow I have another progesterone test and I'm anxiously awaiting the results. Thank you all for reading, praying, loving, and taking me down from every ledge I stand on. 

I heard Hoda Kotb speaking the other day at a commencement ceremony and she was discussing her reluctance to share her story of breast cancer survival. Then, one day, a stranger told her that her story wasn't just for her. Perhaps it was meant to be shared to help others walking her path. I do feel that we are sometimes meant to share our stories and you will never know how blessed we have been by sharing this one. Your support has been nothing short of amazing and miraculous. We love you all! 

No comments:

Thank you

Readers~It means so much to me that you read what's written here. Writing is such a wonderful outlet for me and I truly love to do it, but it means a great deal to me that there are people out there that read what I write. Your comments, both positive and constructive, are treasured by me. I guess it's just nice to know that someone is listening. So thank you...and I love you :)